That other english post

Why English? Well, why not? It's not like I have the best Portuguese either, I'm no great writer. I was in the 4th grade, but then I kept the same writing stile I had back then, which does not convince when you're 20 years old. Good thing I do not plan on writing for living.
Other reason for an English post is that, looking at this abandon blog's statistics, I saw that through twitter I have some foreign visitors that probably click on the link I have in my profile and do not understand I world except the "Bruna" in the title.
Still looking the statics, it's not a secret that no one has visited this blog in a long time, not even me, do the fact that I haven't write a world in it for a even longer time.
Yeah, real life sometimes gets in the way of the virtual life :P
Going out at 7:15 am to work and getting back at 11pm from college does that to people.
Also makes impossible for you to have any will for getting out during the weekend, as you're too busy sleeping.
and then there's the independency holiday coming this Tuesday. A lot of people will not work on Monday... well, except for some people from my company and...me.

I'm too lazy to finish this update, so that's all folks.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário